In Brief Dipallé is an award winning interior designer,
born in the family of pioneers in furniture design and manufacture in Mumbai.
Being gifted with a keen eye for invention and innovation coupled with
a natural understanding of art and technology, she is driven
to create one of its kind images, stories and environments
that nurture the human spirit.
Professional Awards : * 1997-98- THE IIID (Indian Institute Of Interior Design) –
Award for BEST YOUNG DESIGNER of the year.
Professional Experience :
* Zeta Creation– Freelance Designer (1992 to 1998)
* VeR1 Design Company – Creative Director. (1998 2002) heading a design team
of 8 designers, draftsmen and site supervisors, office attendant and other.
* SUNSPACE Designs 2004 – 05 onward- Independent Design and
* Designing furniture for ‘Axis Furniture company’ – 1992 onwards
* Founded new company Sonny Space Art & Design Consultants – 2009 to present.
Also Appointed –
Director of communication of DICCI- Dalit Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Pune.
Director at CRaVe – Creative Alliance & Ventures Pvt Ltd. 20012
Invitations & Participation:
* As Judge For Nirmala Niketan College of Interior Design competition 1999.
* Invited as Jury for NASA (Architecture & Interior Design) 2001. Mumbai.
* Jury for “Inside-Outside” Mega Show for Professionals in the Industry- 2002.
* Interviewed and reviewed by design magazines like Inside-Outside, House Layouts, Society Interiors etc.
Contributed Articles to
* Inside-Outside/ Property Times Of India / Economic Times Of India / House-Layouts / e-magazines .
Some of Our Clients:
Shankar Mahadevan , RoopKumar and Sonali
Rathods bollywood celebrity houses.
Ramanlal Vithaldas Dry Fruits owners residence.
SNDT polytechnic School, Wadala
Shri Nanavati’s residence
Regency Club – Boutique Hotel, Santacruz
A Gym at Bandra
Green Grover, a plant boutique for the Chairman of Pest Control India.
Akruti Builders penthouse.
Rustic Retreat- a 100 acre resort in Goa with restaurant, swimming pool, cottages, picnic spots, conference hall etc.
Atco Industries corporate office, Wadala
VeR1 Interior design office, Mahim
Furniture design for Axis Furniture’s Pvt Ltd and custom designs for many clients.
Corporate office building and interiors for Texpin Industries, Gujarat
Chrysaliz Gynecologists Hospital Building with Penthouse -Architecture & Interiors.
Rajaram Cooperative Bank, Pune
Been a Design Consultant to Architect Manish Banker,
Art Curator for Ishanya Mall’s Tilting Art Gallery, Pune
Art Director for an education film for Dr Parvez Imam, Delhi
Acted in a professional play directed by Avaan Patel & Written by Meher Pestonji- “Piano For Sale”
Education Qualification: * Diploma in Interior Design- Board Of Technical Examinations, Rachana Sansad, Mumbai
* HSC (Commerce) Jaihind College, Mumbai
* Self-Study – ART and Painting, Creative Writing & Poetry, Business Management and Public Relations, Public Speaking, Market Trends in Art & Design.
AWARDS & Recognition’s at School and College :
* Head Girl of School
* President of Rotract Club (Rotary Club for Juniors)
* “Leadership Award” at the Leslie Sawhney Leadership Training Camp-1986-87
* “Outstanding Student of the Year” 1987-88
Award Bai R.F.D Pandey Girls High School,
* Won several awards for dramatics (IPTA),
Organizational skills, poetry and Elocution
Competition, debates at school, inter- School, inter – college and inter state events.
* Classical and Folk Dance Competitions.
* Awarded the “Miss Jaihind” 1990-91 title for Personality Contest Winner at Jaihind College.
Visiting Faculty – Teaching modules to UG students at Symbiosis College of Design, MIT design school, FAD – Pune in 2005-12
* Visual art and appreciation
* Design Thinking
* Creative writing
* Idea Generation & Inspiration for Fashion students.
Associate Proffessor teaching UG students – at Flame (Foundation for Liberal Arts and Management Education ) – Pune, teaching
* Contemporary dance and body movemen
* Creative writing
* Visual Arts