is an award winning interior designer , furniture designer and artist who also writes children’s stories, poetry and enjoy’s teaching.
- Born 1972
- 1999 Sans Tache Gallery Mumbai , Group Show
- 2000 Kala Ghoda’ ART festival , Group show
- 2000 Off Beat Café gallery, Bowling Co Mumbai and performance art. Solo
- 2001 Arteutile – London and Italy. Solo
- 2001 Jamaat Art Gallery, Mumbai. Solo
- 2001 Alliance Francaise, Ahmedabad. Solo
- 2002 Kala Ghoda Art Festival, Solo
- 2003 Axirvaad Gallery Goa, Solo
- 2003 Artist Center, Mumbai, Solo
- 2003 Calicut University, Calicut, Solo
- 2004 Art Installation on “Pedophilia” for The Fire Horse Films
- 2004 Trafford House Gallery, Mumbai, Solo
- 2004 A group of paintings specially used to depict Urban life in a Bollywood film.
- 2005 Artist Center, Mumbai, Solo
- 2005 Art Director for the film “Kahin Ek Sapna” for IDE, New Delhi
- 2005 Photography and research artist for a documentary on The Baigas – Tribals of Chattisgarh.
- 2006 Malaka Spice Gallery, Pune, 2006, Solo Show
- 2008 Gallery Art & Soul, Mumbai (Redefine) Solo Show
- Paintings are included in Art Collections in India, UK, and bought by aficionados in Paris, Italy and USA.
Art Workshops and courses
- 2001 “Processes of creativity (Painting)” for students of the Art School – Italy
- 2002 Kanoria Center for Arts, Ahmedabad “Arts Integrated in daily life”
- 2002 NCPA – (Mohile Parikh Center for Visual and Performing Arts)
- “Arts Laboratory” workshop on “Exploring Limits” , Mumbai
- 2003-06 Various workshops and 6 month training programs for Poddar School, Comet Media’s Bal Vividha, and Under privileged schools.
– “Teaching in the New Millennium”
– “Exploring Limits in Art and Writing”
– Art Laboratory
– Dancing and painting, interrelation of two art forms
– Teachers training in Open School method
– Art Therapy for the Spastics school students, Mumbai
– UNICEF, to record and document the creative development of children in Maharashtra. *2006-07
– “Design Thinking” for the Design and Communication students of Symbiosis, Pune
– “Art Appreciation” Workshop of 8 week- ends for MIT Design Students
– “ Theater and Play reading” Workshops for the Management Students of Symbiosis.
– ‘Art as an attitude’ full course module at FLAME, Liberal Arts college, Pune
– Creative Writing – full course module at FLAME, Liberal Arts college, Pune
International Research Paper on the Arts in Society – 2010
Published in The International JOURNAL of the ARTS IN SOCIETY
“Space and Pedagogy: Explorations of Space through Poetry and Contemporary Art Practices in India”